At Countryside Veterinary Service - Middlefield, we are known for serving our patients and clients with compassion, empathy and integrity. We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to help us continue providing the best care and service to our patients and clients.
If you believe your values match those of our practice and you would like to be part of an outstanding team, we would like to hear from you. For inquiries regarding employment at Countryside Veterinary Service - Middlefield, please contact:
Shelly J., Hospital Manager
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Veterinary Technician/Assistant - Experienced
Do you have a love for animals and excel in a fast paced environment? Do you want to be part of a team that provides exceptional veterinary care to animals of all shapes and sizes?
If you answered yes, we have an opportunity to join the team in our Middlefield Ohio location.
This is a full-time position with rotating Saturday shifts. Our Veterinary Technicians/Assistants are an essential part of our pet care team and help provide excellent care to our patients and outstanding customer service to our clients. We prefer candidates with veterinary practice experience, including:
- Greeting patients/clients
- Assisting veterinarians by obtaining a complete patient history and maintaining treatment records
- Venipuncture, radiographs, restraint
- Collecting and running various lab samples: ear cytology, fecals, fecal cytology
- Client education
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a hospital with a fun-loving yet professional atmosphere.
Our benefits also include:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Supplemental insurance options including accident, disability, and life insurance
• Paid vacation and sick time
• 401k with a contribution
• A continuing education allowance to assist with your career growth
• Bonus and career advancement opportunities
• Employee assistance program
• Employee pet discounts
If you are interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.